The Sutton Plan with BetterPoints
Welcome to 'The Sutton Plan with BetterPoints'.
This initiative is aimed at the residents and workers of Sutton, where you can earn rewards for helping improve the air quality within the borough.
The programme launched in July 2018 and is in partnership with Sutton Council.
Once you step outside your home you can earn BetterPoints for walking, cycling, running, scooting or even taking the bus on your commute to work or way to school. Then use your BetterPoints to reward yourself, by selecting any of these rewards, or donate them to any of the charities from this list. If you spot a charity you'd like to see on the BetterPoints website let us know by getting in touch here.
This programme is open to residents of Sutton plus people who live close to the borough boundary.
How do I take part?
Click below to download the BetterPoints app.
Watch a short video here to get you started or follow these instructions:
1. Download the BetterPoints app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Tap “Sign up” in the app, and fill out the form.
3. You will automatically be eligible to join 'The Sutton Plan' programme due to your postcode. Click 'Programmes' and opt-in from The Sutton Plan banner.
4. Tap the Play ▶ button in the top right corner of the app.
5. Track your activity via Automatic (always on) or Manual Tracking (when you want to track a specific activity).
6. Start earning BetterPoints!
How can we help you to stay motivated?
With BetterPoints you can see your points accumulate on the app for your efforts, we will also share news of what is going on in your area to help you to stay active.
From time to time we will ask you questions about your travel and activity habits, please answer these promptly and honestly so we can put you in the appropriate reward level. This will also help us evaluate the impact of the programme when it ends.
So get out there and start earning rewards for your activities!